The Call4Help-Session (meaning “call for help”) is designed to train the content of one of BioVoxxel’s workshops on own image data.
Participants prepare a few slides explaining their image analysis challenge in advance.
The complete group will then discuss potential analysis strategies by applying the content learned in the prior course. The trainer will additionally provide tips and potential solutions as starting point to facilitate the own image analysis.
- Practice the application of image processing and analysis methods taught
- Interactive problem solving to increase learning effect
- Creative solution development
- Constructive individual support
- half-day (9:00 ~ 12:00)
- full-day (9:00 ~ 15:00) with time for lunch break
- Can only be booked in conjunction with a basic or advanced workshop (however, session does not need to take place in the same week as the workshop)
- Participants need to take part in the related workshops in advance
- Inquire together with your course booking